Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Posh on a Vellum Card


Hi I am here with my DT Card for
The Rubber Buggy
 with my card for the week. This week I created 
a Shaker Card no surprise from me but I then used Vellum
over the top of the Acetate to create a different effect. A much
softer look. I also didn't want a plain background so in between the 
Vellum and Acetate I diecut a few of the smallest  Lawn Fawn Outside In 
Stitched Scalloped Circles. The Frame I created using
 Lawn Fawn Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle. I have then added a mix of
clear and hot pink sequins. The Stamp is  Uptown Girl 
Posh Has A Present coloured in Copics and glittered with
Spectrum Noir's. The pretty pink

Hope you enjoyed this make have a Great 
Crafting Week Everyone.

Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you popped up the scalloped circles in the shaker. And the vibrant pink is so pretty!💗
    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is amazing - I am definitely going to try vellum for a shaker! I made a shaker today and I'm giving you a shout out for all your 'encouragement' and inspiration you gave me:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Przepiękne robisz te kartki z shakerem :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...