Followers

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Magnolia Shaker Card


Hi I an here with my weekly post for
and this week I created a Shaker Card using the very Adorable
Hurts Tilda on a Birthday Card she looks like she is
blowing star kisses.
I used  Lawn Fawn Water Colour Papers for the back of the
Shaker and Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Papers as a Layer.
The Die Cut for the Shaker is Poppy Stamps Bold Happy Birthday
inside I popped a mix of Sequins to match and scattered some
 on the outside.



I have coloured her in Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Top. Headband - BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02
Pants - C0, C01, C03
Shoes - Y21, Y15, Y18, E43


Hope you enjoyed this Shaker Card
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...