Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

La-La Land Crafts Canadian Thanksgiving/Fall


Hi Everyone hope you all had a Wonderful Weekend. I worked both
days and had my birthday so Thankyou for all you Lovely well wishes.
I had lots of cakes and slices so I might not go for a weigh in this week 😋.

Ok this week at
the theme is
We in Australia are just entering Spring and I cann't wait
for the lovely warm weather to start.
I thought this Stunning Maja paper lends itself to Autumn
with these stunning colours.
Stamp  



Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Outfit - Y21, YR23,E31, E33, B91, B93, B95, B97

Hope you liked this one 😊


2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...