Followers

Thursday 13 April 2017

Party Party Party Winobella!


Hi I am here with my GDT Card for 
This week for  Wonderful Wednesday I have created a Fun 
Layered Easle Card in bright oranges and purples. Looks like she is 
ready to party!

I have used the Rubber Stamp WINOBELLA she is also avaliable as a
"CUT IT OUT" die and as a WINOBELLA BUNDLE and save 15%.
She is definitely going to be one of my favorite stamps. She is giving
 this card so much life!


So to create the Easle you can use any large die I used a Lifestyle die.
I then folded my basil in half and cutting as in the picture with the 
folded edge where the die isn't going to cut it off.


I then folded one side in half.


For the front I cut the purple one the same size as the base easel. The other two so 
they layer on one another.

 Cut another one each of these the same size as the other two.


The front layered.


The base easel layered.


The front taped to the easel base now to decorate.


I have used Magnolia dies to make the pockets and flourishes. I then decorated 
with lace and a paper doily.


Another layer of purple lace. 


 I layered all these up for the easel part of the card.


I used a Spellbinders fancy circle layered with a white circle stamped with
a sentiment from LOTV. I also added some Fran-tage on the sentiment 
and  to a metal corner I added.


 The flowers and flourishes I glued on to finish it off.


Isn't WINOBELLA just Awesome for this out there party card.

I have coloured her in copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E37
Wine - R46, R69
Bottle - G24, G94, YG95
Dress - YR04, YR07, YR09, YR15, YR16, 
V05, V06, V09, V17

This Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.


This is also avery special card for a very special crafter who
should have a blog. Happy Birthday Julie.

Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial
have a great crafting week

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. oh wow!
    its amazing card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning and the colour combo is wooooooooooooooooowie!! I love it Thanks for the tut, it's ages since I last made an easel card, actually it's been years!!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...