Followers

Thursday 19 January 2017

It's All about Smile


Hi Everyone a beautiful day here not to hot and not to cold just beautiful.
Well I am here with a new card for
 now I was going to be good and not do a Shaker Card well I started 
out that way but couldn't help myself so it's a Shaker Card.
I thought I would give  the Beautiful Crystal Hot pink hair
and I am really happy how it came out. I have used the very
addictive  chippes this time I used Smile Chipboard Word
The copic colours I used on the bottom layer are YR13 and the
top layer RV04, RV09, RV19


Sequins are an assortment
The Smile Sentiment is from LOTV Friendship Quoteables

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - RV00, RV04, RV09, RV19, RV69
Dress, Shoes - BG01, BG02, BG07, BG09, YG11, YG17, G21
YR23, Y16

Just love how the pink hair came out!


Love these Chippees so much.
Well I hope you enjoyed this card.

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this is such a fab card.
    Love the bleu/purple colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of her hair, jut beautiful! xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so bright and beautiful Jenny. Your colouring of this image is stunning and I love her pink hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastyczne kolory !!! Shaker w tle dodaje kartce urody :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shaker card, I LOVE the pink hair! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...