Followers

Thursday 5 January 2017

Chelsa On A Shaker Card - Make It Crafty


Hi Everyone well I am Soooooo excited to be here and doing a Guest DT for
I am here for the Months of January and Feburary. 
So for my first card I have used the Gorgeous Chelsea Hugging Legs
I have also used the Hugs Chipboard which I am totally addicted too!
With the Hugs I have Inked the base in White Ink then the top layer has
been coloured in the BG11, BG45, BG49 to get the fading colour effect on them
 then I have used a dylusions white linen paint pen to pop the white dots on in clusters or 3's.

 I have used 3 different Distress Inks them being Picker Raspberry, Peacock Feathers 
and Wild Honey. I have matched the sequins with the vibrant colours across a few companies.


This is my new favorite go to die at the moment it is intricutz Honey Pot
is from Couture Creations. Oooh and the Base die
  MFT Horizontal SnowDrifts
I sectioned of 
 3 parts so I could  fill them with seqins.
 into 3 pieces
Copics used are
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E37
Shirt, Shoes - R81, R83, R85, R59
Shirt - Y15, Y17, YR23, E33
Leggins - BG11, BG13, BG45, BG49

Well I hope you enjoyed my first post so look forward
to seeing you next Wedenesday  to see what else I have
 Created for you.

Jennifer




5 comments:

  1. WOW Jennifer...love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne ,letnie kolory :-))) Wspaniałe są te Twoje shaker boxy :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love!
    It's a wondeful card: brillinat colours, beautiful composition, marvelous colouring... in one word, PERFECT!
    xoxoxo Lalla... but always Eulalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats !!!! it's totally deserve !
    fab card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card!
    its amazing!
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...