Followers

Monday 17 October 2016

La-La Land Crafts - Inuit Marci


Hi Everyone I hope you had an Awesome Weekend and hopefully you squeezed
 in some crafting time! Well here I am with my DT Card for 
and our theme is a Inspirational photo


So these are the newely released stamps and they are just Adorable
and as the weather has turned a bit cold here I thought I would create
something Cool with them. Loved how it came out after I had a few
issues on the way with my black marker getting on her face and then
 the olive markers going sticky half way through colouring her jacket. 
So then She got her paper piecing outfit on which really suits her
I think.

Stamps  
Dies 
Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - BV23, BV27, BV29, B100
Boots, Jacket edging - E40, E41, E43, E44
Fur - C0, C01, C03

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautiful colors! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous in the brown tones and the paper piecing looks fab! The polar bear is so cute and the design is beautiful as always.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękny śnieżynkowy dziurkacz w tle i uroczy stempel :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is very pretty!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper piecing on her coat, very effective xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...