Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Deep Ocean - Halloween


Hi hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I am here with my DT Card for
the theme this week is
and our wonderful sponsor is
 with a Fabulous Voucher

 Dont forget to pop on over and see what our Amazing Team has created 
I can tell you they all look Fabulous!
OK I used this Gooooorgeous Digi Stamp from 
called
Zoe has a great Tutorial for colouring her up too!
The stencil is from Memory Box Stars Stary Night
The Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted All Occassions Sentiments

I have coloured along with Zoe to colour her up had a few different colours though.
Copics
E000, E01, E11, E13, E40, E42, E43, E44
C3, C5, C7, N9, 100
YG11, YG13, YG17
V04, V06, V08, V09

The background I have created by masking Esmeralda has been done using
Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed and Wild Honey. I have then stenciled on
the stars. On each of the tiny stars done side I have sparkled each one with 
Wink of Stella clear dots and Clear spica dots. It was so hard to photograph.



You can just see the sparkles here. It is so glittery it looks Magical!


Hope you all liked this Card she was so much fun to create!

2 comments:

  1. Your colouring is amazing! and the background looks fabulous! A really stunning card.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...