Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

La-La Land Crafts - All Shapes and Sizes


 Hi it's Monday and I had a busy Weekend working all day Saturday.
Then on Sunday a 3 and a half hour drive to Melbourne and the same back
to shop for a graduation dress for my youngest Daughter. I did find
a Papershop on the way ;) couldn't help myself. Yes we did get the
Dress and Shoes.
Ok I am here with this weeks DT Card for 
and the theme is

 Stamp 


Dies

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20

Well this week I decided to create an
 Easle Card Countdown Calendar using some inspiration
from pinterest.



 My pale pinks are looking very dark in this photo.
So in the box I have all the Tags so you can count down from 24.


 This is how it looks all folded up with a belly band making its own box.


This is the side view so you can see how it tilts and folds until flat and then
 fold the wings in. You can tilt it forward or backwards it works both ways.

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer




5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Love the design and soft colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing design! I love the colours and all the beautiful details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so stunning!! I'd love you to join in our challenge at In The Pink - this fits the criteria perfectly!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this card design on my 'to do' list and this one is just beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration, another winner here. Have a wonderful week xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...