Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Deep Ocean - Seaside/ Beach


Hi All here I am with my DT Card for
and the Theme is
and our sponsor for the fortnight is

I am Roses
they have the most beautiful flowers which reminds me I must
go shopping for a few myself. 
Now pop on over to the Deep Ocean Blog
and see the Inspiration my other Amazing Teamies have Created.
They are just Stunning!
I have used Sunbathe Tilda from Magnolia
for this Card and papers used are Graphic 45 
Dies are all from La-La Land Crafts dont you just love those Sweet Flip Flops.
Did you notice I didn't use a flower either :( never happens.
Copics
E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E33, E35, E0, E40, 
 E41, E43, E44, E51, E53, E55, E57
Y21
YR23
B0000, B000, B00


I am entering this Card in Midweek- Magnolias - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is really a gorgeous little seaside creation. Adore all the nautical touches and fun things one would find at the sea side. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Jennifer, lovely papers and colour combo with your gorgeous Tilda image taking centre stage.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    love it!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little flip flops, so cute!!, love this paper line too, very sweet card your Tilda looks just perfect xo julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect. love the colour combo, papers and of course this sweet Tilda. Great choice of G45 papers too. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card! Love the colors and all those layers. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...