Followers

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Deep Ocean Blue and Brown


Good Morning Everyone here I am with my DT Card for
our Theme this week is
So I had to do the Cute Bear from Magnolia he is
  just Soooooo Adorable and lots of fun to colour!
Our Wonderful Sponsor is 
and dont forget to pop over and see what the Amazing Team from
have created for your Inspiration.
This is my CAS Card took me nearly as long to make as one
 of my layered ones. I certainly admire anyone that makes one.
Copics
E40,42,43,44,
R20
B91,93,95,97
Papers Maja
Die Lawn Fawn



5 comments:

  1. fab C&s card, totally agree with you it's so hard to make them
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and fabulous Christmas bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous and you have done a fab job of the CAS style! The bear is adorable and I love the brown and blue tones.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue and brown combo, simple and sweet, great job on the CAS style
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!
    I love everything about it, from the distressed edges to the lovely stamped snowflakes around the image. Your colouring is fabulous as always, I love the way you've coloured his fur. He looks so fluffy and cute.

    Hugs <3
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...