Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Lili of the Valley Rosie Posy

This is my Mothers Day Card for my Mum!
 I used Rosie Posy from Lili of the Valley she is so cute !
Stamps Lili of the Valley and StampinUp
Papers Minds Eye Love Me and Lost and Found Blush
Dies Spellbinders and Die-namics
Punches StampinUp
Copics RV0000,000,00,02,R20,81,85,89 BG0000,10,11,13
Y15,17,21E000,00,11,31,33,35
Hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day !
I am entering this card in Lili"s Little Fairies Challenge
your favorite craft tool mine would have
 to be copics and spellbinders.
I am also entering it in Deep Ocean Challenge What a Woman

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous beautiful card Jennifer.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the sweet image thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...